1. GV's "Hollywood" sign
2. VS porn shops
3. B-roll warehouse for porn movies
4. BTS porn film
5. B-roll, porn director Tom Zupko (Extreme Associates and Video)
6. File footage of viagra pills
7. SOT Tom Zupko - "I have to say that my experience of viagra as a director is that Viagra is to male talent is like spinach is to Popeye."
8. VS Brett Rockman, porn actor
9. SOT Brett Rockman - "It's never been easy to get a full erection in front of camera, guys can do it but not everyone can do it. A lot of circumstances come in to play as a male performer, the situation, the temperature, the environment, how many people are watching, the girl you are working with, her attitude, the whole chemistry, a lot of things come in to play. Sometimes you can't control your surroundings. I think that is another reason that guys use it."
10.VS Brett Rockman being made up
11.SOT Brett Rockman - "The drug is there, it's a good drug for the most part as far as perception of the public. So guys are using it to get work, directors want a lot of the talent to use it in general. Not everyone uses it, not all directors want their men to use it but I think. I don't know what the percentage is, I know a lot of directors that are happy knowing that a guys is using it."
12.B-roll, porn director Tom Zupko
13.BTS porn film female porn star Veronica Caine
14. SOT Veronica Caine (on rumours that Viagra is causing porn actresses exhaustion) - "That might be more of a problem for girls that work for the cable orientated companies because those kind of companies are more focused on looks and beauty so they will use a guy that is buffed out and pretty to look at even if maybe functionally he's not all there because he can do it with Viagra because he looks good on cable. For our company it's not that kind of audience, it's the kind of audience that is in the dark with their box of cleanexes, they don't really need to look at a pretty guy. If you know what I mean."
15. VS porn film awards
ACTORS PORN AGAIN THANKS TO VIAGRA
When the show must go on, sometimes a little chemistry helps, and in LA's multi-million dollar porn movie industry the wonder drug, Viagra, is fast becoming as vital a film making tool on set as the camera and lights.
Viagra, the blue diamond-shaped pill that have transformed the sex lives of the elderly and the impotent, has swept through the porn film studios.
From overworked male stars working 14 hour days and having sex up to five times to cost concious directors pushing to keep to schdule by avoifing awkward performance delays, the sex drug has been a saviour.
Porn star Brett Rockman, who was a hospital doctor before finding his vocation in porn, has starred in such X-rated classics "Tramp-U-Tons", "Booty Camp" and the "Candy Fucktory".
The good-looking 20-something, known for "the size of my unit", admits that Viagra has helped his career development no end, and being able to perform to demand means you get to pay the rent at the end of the month.
Director Thomas Zupko of Extreme Associates, has been hailed as "the new king of porn" and his credits include "In the Days of Whore," and "Shades of Hades," agrees that the arrival of Viagra has made his job a lot easier.
Indeed, as the creator of some of some of the more bizarre hardcore porn films - his videos are reknown for a combination of nasty gutter sex acts, rambling theology, daring camera angles, cutting edge soundtracks - it is easier for his actors to become turned off at the vital moment. Viagra elimantes these awkward perfornace delays, he says.
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/49994704aae48a55a334972377bdb883
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork