What do you know about your body? These 17 Facts About the Human Body Will Send Chills Down Your Spine. These amazing facts may still be hard to swallow, but you will absolutely be all ears to hear about them.
Did you love science at school? Let's face it, only a handful of us had the stomach for learning all the scientific stuff back then by heart.
Today's topic will be easier to perceive. What is more, it will be much more exciting. We have 17 jaw-dropping facts about your body that may still be hard to swallow and digest, but you will be all ears to hear about them!
#humanbody #factsaboutbody #interestingfacts
Your brain generates enough electricity to power a light bulb. 0:49
Human teeth are roughly as strong as shark teeth. 1:25
Stomach acid can make a hole in your skin. 1:59
The human hair is virtually indestructible. 2:44
Humans can create up to 7,000 different facial expressions. 3:09
Babies have over 60 more bones in their bodies than adults. 3:33
The resolution of the eye is estimated to be around 500 megapixels. 3:55
An adult's skin weighs around 17,6 pounds on average. 4:26
The human skeleton regenerates itself every 10 years. 4:52
Your eyes stay closed for about 10% of your waking hours. 5:14
Your kidneys filter all of your blood about 25 times a day. 5:45
The pink corner of our eye is the third eyelid. 6:15
The liver is capable of fully regenerating its original size. 6:39
Your heartbeat synchronizes with the rhythm of the music you are listening to. 7:05
The enzymes that are responsible for digesting the food will begin to digest the human body itself after death. 7:32
Some of the atoms in our bodies are stardust that is billions of years old. 7:44
In an average lifetime, the heart pumps around 53 million gallons of blood. 8:14
17 Jaw-Dropping Facts You Didn't Know About the Human Body:
- When you are awake, your brain is known to generate electricity in the amount of about 15-25 watts. This power is quite enough to keep a low-wattage LED lamp shining!
- The fun part: the enamel which covers the top of your teeth is the hardest part of your whole body.
- Hydrochloric acid is a typical "inhabitant" of a human stomach. This type of acid is industrial-grade and can, in fact, destroy metals!
- Even the content of your bloodstreams such as vitamins, drugs, or alcohol, can be found out from a strand of hair analysis.
- According to scientists, there are four main facial expressions: angry, afraid/surprised, happy, and sad. Based on these, all the rest of 7,000 expressions are performed.
- Babies are born with as many as 270 bones. Later on, some of the bones start fusing together, for instance, the bones of the spine.
- The resolution of the human eye is estimated to be around 500 megapixels. It makes them 72 times more precise than the rear camera of iPhone 6.
- The skin weight makes lifting up another human being so difficult. Another interesting fact about your skin is that every square inch of it is covered with more than six hundred sweat glands.
- You always have a blend of old and new bones in your body.
- A person blinks on average 15 times a minute, though it is proved that women do it twice as often as men.
- Only one percent of the blood they filter turn into the urine, the rest is redistributed throughout the body. A kidney of an adult isn't big at all, in fact, its size can be compared to that of a fist.
- Humans retain a tiny fold in the inner corner of the eye. It is what is left from a membrane birds, and mammals have had for protecting the eye and sweeping out debris, at the same time providing visibility.
- People who donate part of their liver to those who are in need, don't have to worry about their health. Their liver will soon regenerate the part which has been donated.
- Music, especially the one that contains a continuous increase in volume or tempo, makes your heartbeat synchronize with it.
- The enzymes make human organs start to digest the body. And they then team up with microbes, and the process of decomposition begins.
- All plants, animals, your food, even your car contain pieces of distant stars.
- This fist-sized organ beats around 115 thousand times a day and pumps 2,000 gallons of blood. In a lifetime, the number of its beats can reach 3 billion!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
Narration does not match the video.
EG video says we’re on #10, narrator says #12. (Minor discrepancy, I know)
Also, narrator says our kidneys filter 4.75 gallons of blood per day, video says 47.5 gallons per day. Which is it? (Not so minor of a discrepancy)
sounds like your reading a script that was written by someone whose first language isnt english. if i were you and/or anyone that reads for this channel, i would proof read the script first and make sure it sounds good before reading it for a video.
That’s so true! I see stardust everywhere....that makes much more sense! It’s in your water, your eyes, your soup, the trees, your hair....literally everywhere! And atoms are way more beautiful than what scientists try to capture with their microscopic photography. I don’t know how it is humanly possible for me to see Atoms but I do and it’s the most beautiful thing in the world. Nothing compares and I’m grateful for the gift and this video! ❤️
1:30 I knew it! Can you believe that when I was so young I think I was 3, 5 years old I was playing a game on my tablet then I lose then I bated my tablet then it broke and I got a new one I always use to brake my tablets then my parents by other ones😂😂😂😂
*to let you know....I'm 9 years old now....wahwahwahwhawahwah*
How can the third eyelid have the possibility of whipping out it's impossible as we know that if we keep a glass on the table it cannot change it's shape or become a jar after some years similarly how can complex human body change after some decades it's nonsence every thing in science is not always correct it's we who believe it to be right and who said that earth is flat because science says so we believe
Russian women it is unique essences. They put family above al. They are always ready to offer the outstanding career to be with the husband and children. If you will give her a little attention, love and care, if you will show her that you appreciate her as the wife and the mistress of the house, will admire with her beauty and wit, she will be true to you to the death. The grateful woman will make you in 100 times more happily if you estimate her diligence and will love her. I wish you to meet on my site the fine Russian girl who becomes to you the excellent wife and the partner, who will fill your life with love and happiness!
Marriage agency City of Russian Brides is an dating and marriage service for singles who wish to meet most beautiful Ukrainian and Russian ladies for correspondence and marriage. We provide true pictures and information of real, beautiful, sexy, intelligent, educated ladies. Welcome to A City of Brides - online photo personals mail order bride catalog of single women from Russia looking for dating and marriage worldwide. Please, bookmark our site now Our database is frequently updated. So, please visit our profiles gallery single women now. And dont forget to visit us next time.
Over recent years in the internet more and more myths emerge connected with Russian brides (under a term ‘Russian’ one should understand Ukrainian, Belarussian and Moldavian girls. We will try to explain where there is truth and where there is invention. In this respect many characteristics of Ukrainian girls and mysterious traits of a Russian soul will become understandable for you. Facts, statistics, opinion of experts, interesting articles collected in a FAQ format – you can find all this on our site.